Mold that resulted from storm damage
This homeowner lost power during a storm and as a result had several broken pipes throughout his home.
When we first arrived we had to get temporary heat to the property. With a commercial direct fire heating system we quickly brought the frozen building back to temperature so that we could begin the remediation. Once we were able to clean up the water we made flood cuts so we could see the extent of the damage. When we opened this wall pictured on the left we immediately notice mold growth. With the proper remediation we were able to dry the building and remove the mold growth. This home owner was utterly surprised at how fast mold grew before we were called to resolve the issue.
When you want things done the right way the first time, call us SERVPRO at 413-372-4115.